MIAC have been working with Dilosk to deliver an IFRS9 framework within Vision™, the Assets and Liability Management application within the wider MIAC Analytics™ software suite. This engagement includes the capability to run IFRS9 expected credit losses within the software, with the ability to cofigure scenarios and assumptions, as well as the fact that MIAC built the underlying PD model and continue to provide ongoing model validation services to supplement the software solution. In addition to Vision™, Dilosk have licensed DataRaptor® to process their raw mortgage data, normalise it and output it to Vision™ for IFRS9 calculations.
Please read the following case study to find out more:
This document should not be deemed as a blueprint for all MIAC’s work, but purely an example of a project delivery that was fit for purpose for the project scope and the size and regulatory framework of the organisation in question.
MIAC pride themselves on adapting to unique client requirements and would tailor any engagement according to those needs, rather than seeking to fit needs into a rigid process.
Please get in touch here to discuss your needs.
- Case Study: IFRS9 Modelling - 29 Apr 20
- Landbay National Rent Review 2018 Published - 14 Dec 18
- Leicester, Nottingham and Northamptonshire are best areas for rental growth - 8 May 18
- UK rents rise, as London returns to growth - 14 Feb 18
- National Rent Review 2017 - 29 Dec 17
- MIAC Acadametrics recognised in the Acquisition International Excellence Award 2016 - 19 Dec 16
- Landbay publish the National Rent Review underpinned by the Rental Index and wider housing analytics from MIAC - 19 Dec 16
- MIAC Acadametrics Announces George Patellis as Director UK/Eurozone Due Diligence - 28 Jun 16
- MIAC Acadametrics provide Modelling and Analytical services to Funding Circle - 20 Jun 16
- Rental Index by Landbay, powered by MIAC - 19 Nov 15