MIAC Acadametrics are delighted to have assisted the Barclays Investment Bank research team with the analytics for a publication on the anticipated performance of non-conforming RMBS.
Using the RMAC 2007–NS1 loan level data series this project utilised a number of MIAC’s proprietary models and tools to assess the impact of the BoE and EBA macro-economic scenarios on portfolio performance.
Barclays used the analysis as a basis for their review on how changes in the macro-economic environment might impact performance in the UK NC sector and consequently, how it may affect RMBS investors. The article was issued to their client and investor base at the end of July under the heading “Barclays UK non-conforming RMBS Resilient to rate rises”.
Please contact the author in the Barclays research team, Dipesh Mehta, if you require access to this publication. Dipesh is a Director for European ABS Strategy at Barclays and can be reached at email@example.com.
Alternatively, to discuss this work with us directly, or to request an abridged version of our original report, please contact us at the following link: http://miac-acadametrics.co.uk/contact-us/
- Case Study: IFRS9 Modelling - 29 Apr 20
- Landbay National Rent Review 2018 Published - 14 Dec 18
- Leicester, Nottingham and Northamptonshire are best areas for rental growth - 8 May 18
- UK rents rise, as London returns to growth - 14 Feb 18
- National Rent Review 2017 - 29 Dec 17
- MIAC Acadametrics recognised in the Acquisition International Excellence Award 2016 - 19 Dec 16
- Landbay publish the National Rent Review underpinned by the Rental Index and wider housing analytics from MIAC - 19 Dec 16
- MIAC Acadametrics Announces George Patellis as Director UK/Eurozone Due Diligence - 28 Jun 16
- MIAC Acadametrics provide Modelling and Analytical services to Funding Circle - 20 Jun 16
- Rental Index by Landbay, powered by MIAC - 19 Nov 15