The report highlights the trends nationally, regionally and across the counties of the UK during 2017. Additional focus is given to the trends in London across the Boroughs and how there is a ‘halo’ effect occurring in price trends using travel zones as a barometer.
There is also a feature on Millennials and the top 25 Cities to rent in across the UK based on multiple criteria such as job opportunities and living costs.
If you are a BTL lender or portfolio manager get in touch with MIAC for a deeper understanding of the UK rental market using our proprietary solutions.
- Landbay National Rent Review 2018 Published - 14 Dec 18
- Leicester, Nottingham and Northamptonshire are best areas for rental growth - 8 May 18
- UK rents rise, as London returns to growth - 14 Feb 18
- National Rent Review 2017 - 29 Dec 17
- MIAC Acadametrics recognised in the Acquisition International Excellence Award 2016 - 19 Dec 16
- Landbay publish the National Rent Review underpinned by the Rental Index and wider housing analytics from MIAC - 19 Dec 16
- MIAC Acadametrics Announces George Patellis as Director UK/Eurozone Due Diligence - 28 Jun 16
- MIAC Acadametrics provide Modelling and Analytical services to Funding Circle - 20 Jun 16
- Rental Index by Landbay, powered by MIAC - 19 Nov 15
- MIAC carry out independent Stress Test on Landbay BTL portfolio - 29 Sep 15