Thought leadership published on the CML website and supported by the Landbay Rental Index, Powered by MIAC
Published on the 20th March 2017
The article talks about how infrastructure investment across parts of the UK has influenced rental prices. It also provides wider commentary on the differing geographical trends happening in the UK.
MIAC provide the “Landbay Rental Index, powered by MIAC” to lenders and other property linked organisations. It provides granular insight into rental price trends and can support BTL lenders in various portfolio management models and processes. Please get in touch if you are interested in finding out more about this product.
“Landbay is a peer-to-peer lender that provides retail and institutional investors with access to the UK buy-to-let mortgage market. We do so through a platform that simplifies the traditional lending process, offering a direct transaction between investors and borrowers.
Our business is based on a detailed analysis of data about the rental market, which we publish in our national rent review, published annually, and our monthly rental index. Rent Check is our online tool allowing tenants and landlords to follow movements in their own rents against others in their area, with our postcode “widget” harnessing sophisticated UK-wide data from the monthly rental index.
So, what does our data show about recent developments in the UK rental market?” Read More
High Speed 2 – Trains – Rental Map
- Rents near Crossrail 2 fall as project is shunted back - 12 Oct 17
- London graduates spend half of salary on rent - 18 Sep 17
- Rents rise in home counties as commuters move east - 7 Aug 17
- Rents continue to slow accross the UK - 11 Jul 17
- Rent growth slows as uncertainty continues… - 18 Jun 17
- Landbay Rental Index, powered by MIAC, analyses the affordability of housing for millennials - 10 May 17
- “The State of the UK Rental Market” underpinned by the Landbay Rental Index, powered by MIAC - 22 Mar 17
- UK Rental Growth slows to lowest level since 2013 - 15 Mar 17
- Property Rents are up 3% in 20 UK Areas - 14 Feb 17
- Rents ‘tumble’ on Southern Rail strike routes - 3 Feb 17