MIAC Acadametrics wins the International Excellence Award :
On being awarded ‘Most Outstanding Asset Valuation Service Provider 2016’, David Pickles commented:
“We are delighted that MIAC Acadametrics has been recognised and awarded this accolade for our work in providing asset valuations to our clients across Europe and the UK.
2016 has seen our business grow across all our core services as well as being noted for the launch of our new Due Diligence business. In particular, our Collateral and Rental Index and AVM services, which are utilised in our UK asset valuations, have seen further significant uptake.
We would like to thank all those who nominated us for this award and we will continue to focus on delivering high quality and independent services to our clients into 2017 and beyond.”
- Case Study: IFRS9 Modelling - 29 Apr 20
- Landbay National Rent Review 2018 Published - 14 Dec 18
- Leicester, Nottingham and Northamptonshire are best areas for rental growth - 8 May 18
- UK rents rise, as London returns to growth - 14 Feb 18
- National Rent Review 2017 - 29 Dec 17
- MIAC Acadametrics recognised in the Acquisition International Excellence Award 2016 - 19 Dec 16
- Landbay publish the National Rent Review underpinned by the Rental Index and wider housing analytics from MIAC - 19 Dec 16
- MIAC Acadametrics Announces George Patellis as Director UK/Eurozone Due Diligence - 28 Jun 16
- MIAC Acadametrics provide Modelling and Analytical services to Funding Circle - 20 Jun 16
- Rental Index by Landbay, powered by MIAC - 19 Nov 15